Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

FSU confirms all details on the To Do List are checked off

All the official tasks are completed for starting my internship in Trinidad. My bank has currency for me. I've got clothes picked out. Just trying to keep my focus on the two classes I have to finish over the next few weeks. One thing at a time. Also, I'm trying to worry less about what I'm going to do after graduation and just enjoy the moment. I'm so proud that I've made it this far. My persistence has paid off. But I have to give a big thanks to the friends and family who have supported me. Too many to name and I don't want to leave anyone out. You know who you are. I'll keep you updated if anything else comes up before I leave.

3 comments:

  1. The camera is waiting for you, free of charge. Well, sort of. I expect pictures. And have fun!
    Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Tally now. Any chance I can grab it before lunch tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom's being awesome and lending me her camera. Thanks for the offer though. I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete