Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Reading, Writing, and 'Rithmetic

READING: Obviously I need books to read while I'm away. I rely on public libraries here in the U.S. So I grabbed a few free ebooks from Project Gutenberg. I like audio books as well, but I'm old school and usually get CDs from the library. My iPod would probably be a good resource, if I can figure out how to get a book on there. (I'm a late adopter of technology, apparently.)

WRITING: Just a quick note to point out that this blog is a collection of ideas, not particularly well stated, more stream of consciousness. If I were actually "writing" it would all sound fabulous and more intelligent. So don't judge too harshly, gentle reader.

'RITHMETIC: I got my foreign currency from Wells Fargo today. TT Dollars. I giggle a little every time I say TTs. But this is serious stuff. I'm doing a good job to figure a tip when I dine out. Managing my money in another country will be fun, fun, fun. I'm posting a pic of some of the money I picked up. It's quite colorful and has far more personality than our boring old U.S. dollars.


No comments:

Post a Comment